Business Development/Inside Sales
Are you interested in becoming a top inside sales performer who will accept nothing less than being best in the emerging field of Commercial and Industrial Marketing including Utilities, Smart Campus, Smart Cities, Mining, Water, and other market segments?
Council Rock is seeking a recent Sales, Marketing, and Business college graduate with business development and inside sales experience. This position is responsible for helping to grow and expand our portfolio of LTE-enabled products and telecom professional services. The Inside Sales Representative will be is responsible for developing new business through new client acquisition as well as growing business with our existing clients.
Council Rock is a leading telecommunication engineering and manufacturing company, providing products and services in support of Smart Grid Applications. The selected candidate will contribute to the achievement of top-line sales objectives by working with multiple departments: sales, marketing, engineering, R&D, and operations.
Joining the Council Rock team means a commitment to our core values. We are a dynamic start-up company in high-growth mode.
- Performs market research to identify new opportunities and engage with key stakeholders to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Drives revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Supports outside Sales Representatives and partners with quoting, business development, and proposal support.
- Answers customer questions regarding product features, availability, and pricing.
- Generates lists of potential customers using leads from existing customers, trade shows, business directories, and other resources.
- Assists in the management of company CRM.
- Supports sales & marketing with various sales outreach programs and sales campaigns.
- Develops long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Accounting and/or related field.
- Two years of technology-related sales or business development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record of metrics and quote obtainment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Focus
- Detail Orientation / Accuracy
- Exceptionally personable
- Interpersonal Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Leadership Skills
- Organizing Skills
- Personal Energy & Enthusiasm
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Results Focus
- Time Management