An edge computing router enabling machine to machine communications in Critical Infrastructure Applications
The TELiG E1500 by Council Rock
A powerful computing platform utilizing the latest LTE technology to provide communications and edge computing capabilities across Industrial IoT markets. A full suite of Linux underlies our platform to ensure support, robustness, and interoperability. We connect Smart Grids, Smart Cities, Digital Oil Fields, and Smart Campuses.
Create next generation networks with distributed intelligence.
The E1500 is a winning solution for industrial-grade smart private networks designed for SMART Communications.
The TELiG E1500 utilizes the latest Coretex-A9 processor, and leverages LTE as its primary wireless communication technology. Embedded GPS, a gyroscope, cryptographic encryption, and wifi all available. A full suite of Linux capabilities is available across our platform.
The integration of multiple technologies onto one powerful, modular computing platform ensures investments are future-proof. The TELiG’s feature-rich software platform, powerful processing capabilities, and ample memory serve as the tools needed for developers to create next-generation networks with distributed intelligence.
The TELiG E1500 Secure-Boot Functionality means more efficiency and better quality control.
Utility network security is crucial. When devices are secured at the component level, detections are blocked from running before they can infect the complex and growing system of sophisticated distribution networks. Council Rock understands the cybersecurity risk utilities face when deploying thousands of devices. Secure boot means that the devices will only boot/load signed images, which ensures quality control from Council Rock and prevents bad actors from hijacking the boot process to inject their code to circumvent security measures within the operating system, and/or gain access to cryptographic material from within the operating system (accessible by circumventing the security measures).
TELiG E1500 Benefits
- Unified, Private Networks: secure, flexible and standards-based
- Truly Integrated: a single box versus several
- Easily Control the Inefficiencies in the Headend Node: one message versus thousands
- Technology Tailored Towards the Latest Trends in Critical Infrastructure Applications
- Interoperable Across LTE Certified Technologies (eNodeB’s and EPC’s)
- Full Network Diversity (Any Combination of CBRS, 3GPP, Band 8 or Band 125)
- Automatic Failover and Redundancy
- CAT-M or NB IoT Available
The TELiG E1500 is a Linux-based networking device featuring:
- Single-, Dual-, and Quad-Core ARM Coretex-A9 32-bit microprocessor
- 1 GB DDR3 High-Performance Random Access Memory (RAM)
- 8 – 32 GB High-Performance Flash Memory
- 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ45 Interface ports
- 1 RS232/RS422/RS 485 auto-sensing serial port for RTU device communications
- 1 RS232 serial port for RTU device communications
- 1 RJ45 console port for direct console communications with a PC
- 3 radio expansion slots for Network Diversity and Redundancy
- Industry-leading dual LTE radio support
- Linux Operating System
- Edge Intelligence Framework -Support for SNAPS and Containers
- Full Suite of Networking and Security Capabilities
- Device Management, Provisioning, Monitoring and Control
- Automatic over-the-air updates
EDGE INTELLIGENCE FRAMEWORK
- Support for 3rd Party Applications
- Embedded Node Red
- Docker Containers
- LXC Containers
- IEEE1613, UL Safety
- CBRS Alliance
- Verizon, AT&T
- Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C and D T4 Locations
The E1500 can be configured with full network diversity and redundancy. Operate in Band 8 and CBRS simultaneously with one device!
The E1500 leverages OpenWRT Linux and includes several sophisticated software packages tailored to Distribution Automation solutions.
The transformative TELiG E1500
is available now exclusively from Council Rock
Wireless communications are essential to the smart grid.
Our disruptive platform provides communications for AMI backhaul, distribution automation, renewables, and even cellular connections for field force automation through one unified, resilient platform featuring private LTE or WiMax with embedded Wi-Sun.