Outdoor Communications Cabinet
NEMA-Rated Telecommunications Enclosure
The Rapid Deployment Cabinet is capable of incorporating your field communication devices providing them with power, battery backup and full electrical protection. The cabinet is designed to easily manage internal power and antenna cables making serviceability a smooth task.
The cabinet is equipped with a Battery Management System and conditioning capability to extend the useful life of the battery bank. The battery management system also provides hitless switching to backup power in the event of a main source power failure. Remote monitoring of the cabinet’s power system health is available as an option.
Different sizes allow flexibility for your deployments, providing a solution for any installation, whether available space is a constraint or ample footprint is needed for installation and field maintenance of the devices inside the cabinet.
IP66 cabinet with integration flexibility and protection for your field communications assets.
- 3/4” x 16” anchor bolts for mounting (4)
- Fluorescent cabinet light(s) with door switch(es)
- Dual fans
- Communication panels
- Pull-out drawer/shelf assembly
- Underwriter’s Laboratories Listing (cabinet housing)
- Input power: 90-264VAC, 47-63Hz
- Electrical protection: Overload, short circuit, thermal protection, input under-voltage lockout, output overvoltage
- Output power: 480W @ 48 or 24VDC standard. 960W @ 48VDC optional
- Secondary output power: 240W/10A @ 24VDC optional
- Backup power: 576 Wh capacity sealed lead acid battery bank. Lithium battery bank is optional for extended battery life. Hitless transition to power backup when the main source fails
- Backup system protection: Overcurrent, deep discharge, and reverse polarity
- Antenna: 5dBi Multi-band MIMO antenna for bands 694-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz, and 3300-3800 MHz
- System capable of measuring and reporting: battery voltage level, load, current consumption, enclosure temperature, and battery charging current optional when equipped with TELiG
- External tamper switch with message alerts
- Steel/Fiberglass options
- NEMA 3, 3R, 4 & 4X
Dimensions – 2 standard sizes:
- 26 in. x 16 in. x 10 in.
- 16 in. x 16 in. x 10 in.
- Stainless Steel
- Pedestal, Base, or Side of Pole Mounting Options Available Meets all Caltrans and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) requirements
- UL approved
The flexibility of our Rapid Deployment Cabinet design supports endless configurations. Council Rock’s team of expert engineers will work with you to create the best, possible solution. Contact us during business hours for a prompt reply. Call us at 1 (888) 970 2925 or email our sales team directly. Get Specs Here.