Supply Chain Analyst
Are you interested in working in the emerging field of Commercial and Industrial IIoT including Utilities, Smart Campus, Smart Cities, Mining, Water, and other market segments?
Our employees are trained in the latest technologies and complimented by years of field “know-how.” Our work environment is collaborative, but every member of the team takes personal responsibility for everything they produce.
We are seeking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to enhance our supply chain and project management. The ideal Supply Chain Analyst has a desire to learn an industry that utilizes new cutting-edge technology. If you possess top-notch technical skills with the ability to continually grow, then join our team.
Council Rock offers competitive pay and benefits, in addition to a flexible work environment. Life at Council Rock is anything but corporate!
- Responsible for defining, developing, and managing the ongoing performance of the supply chain for goods and services, as it relates to new product commercialization.
- Develops supply base, including buying strategies to purchase and achieve timely deliveries of goods and services.
- Negotiates prices, terms, and quality requirements with suppliers.
- Manages item master, inventory, inventory controls, and processes.
- Resolves complex delivery, quality, or other related problems with purchases. Develops project plans to implement solutions if needed.
- Develops cost-saving proposals including process improvements, design improvements, and alternative sourcing.
- Drives cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall cost structure.
- Drives improvement in inventory availability and ensures the company makes efficient supply chain decisions.
- Drives cross-functional projects to support new strategic initiatives.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Material, Supply Chain Leadership, Business, and/or related engineering field.
- Two to three years of supply chain experience preferred.
- Experience with researching, building & maintaining cost models that support product road map decisions or New Product initiatives preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Analytical Skills/Attention to Detail
- Business Management/Entrepreneurial Skills
- Customer Focus
- Detail Orientation / Accuracy
- Diplomatic relationship building
- Communication and Influencing Skills (written, oral, and presentation)
- Leadership Skills
- Personal Energy & Enthusiasm
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Project Planning, Tracking, and Organizational Skills
- Results Focus
- Strong Knowledge of component manufacturing process
- Supplier Negotiations regarding pricing, quality, technology, and timing
- Time Management
Location: Rochester, NY
Compensation: Salary and Benefits